full-stack skill set
The Full-Stack Development Bootcamp is divided into three parts.
- The first group of courses covers the fundamentals of development and focuses mainly on the front end.
- The second part focuses on what is referred to as the MERN Stack, one of today’s most popular technologies for building a single-page app.
- The third section focuses on Python, a powerful programming language used to create cutting-edge native, hybrid, mobile, and web apps.
In this portion of the program, you will learn to use the MERN Stack—MongoDB, Express, React, and Node—to create web and native mobile applications.
In the final part of the program, you will boost your confidence and solidify your programming fundamentals with Python, a powerful programming language used to create cutting-edge native, hybrid, mobile, and web apps. You will also get the opportunity to jump into advanced topics such as: Integrating AI models into applications, building voice applications for Alexa, introductory deployment and DevOps topics, cloud computing, TypeScript, and real-time applications using WebSockets or WebRTC.
By the time you complete this program, you will have a professional portfolio with three completed projects to showcase your skills when applying to jobs in the field:
- A MERN stack project that demonstrates full-stack ability, including React on the front end, Node/Express on the back end, and persistent data in a MongoDB NoSQL
- A back-end project that utilizes Python or Node and showcases skills of the learner’s choice in real-time applications, identity and access management, or voice applications